Try #2

Saturday, October 2, 2010

June 26, 2010


We finally got married! After much planning and anticipation, we tied the knot. The day was pretty eventful, first we got married in the LDS Denver Temple
Then we went back to my family's home and had a ring ceremony for our families. Sam and Henry are my nephews who decided to make an entrance like us down the aisle. This is my favorite picture from the day.


And then that evening we we had a reception and partied. The night included: toasts, great food, cupcakes, and lots of dancing.
(We have tons of pictures posted on facebook, so I will keep it brief here.) About a week later we had an open house in Oregon at Jacob's home, which was really fun. We are so lucky we found each other.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of the nephews is a favorite of mine too. What a wonderful day! My joy is full, to finally have you as a daughter! love ya!

    ReplyDelete