Try #2

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blogging is harder then expected

Ok so were new to this blogging thing and we got a little behind. But here are some highlights of our filming adventures:

We shot a commercial for the new Carl Bloch exhibit coming to BYU's museum of art. Jacob took the project on with BYU's student advertising lab (AKA the AD LAB). This is how the phone conversation went two days before they planned to shoot:

Jacob: Hey... i love you/you're awesome/hows your monday/etc.....how busy are you?

Kate: um crazy busy: work/school/etc, whats up?

Jacob: I need you to do art, and we need 6 giant christmas trees on the stage with snow on wednesday. Cool?

Kate: um, sure.


I make miracles happen. Here is proof:

The babyis not actually in the commercial. His name Daniel Thorpe, David was lighting and Becky was make-up, so we got to play around when his parents weren't looking.

Then Jacob was director of photography for a senior film about werewolves. I missed the first weekend of shooting because I HAD to go down to Mexico with my family to celebrate my birthday.


This is view looking out of the house we stayed at. mmm.

But then I was there for the second weekend. Here is proof jake shoot it:



I wish I had snapped more pictures of all the werewolves because they were pretty cool. But I got one of our friend Wyatt.
We did some other stuff too, but its not all werewolves and snow machines, so its not THAT interesting to read about.

2 comments: